Camelina solyanka with cabbage and tomatoes for the winter: recipes on how to cook delicious dishes
When you bring a lot of mushrooms from the forest, you need to figure out how to prepare them for the winter. Some will go to pickling and salting, and the rest can be used to make hodgepodge. Vegetable hodgepodge with the addition of camelina will provide you and your loved ones with an excellent snack for the whole winter. Recipes for making a hodgepodge of saffron milk caps for the winter are a good option for preparations that will help diversify the family's diet and save its budget.
Although the hodgepodge is usually cooked with cabbage, there are recipes without it. The mushrooms are necessarily boiled and even fried in some cases, which makes the taste of the finished product more interesting. It is worth noting that to make a hodgepodge of saffron milk caps, you can take broken or very large specimens, which will not spoil the taste of the dish at all.
How to make a hodgepodge of saffron milk caps: a classic recipe
The recipe for making a hodgepodge of mushrooms in the classic version will delight you with its taste. This combination of cabbage, mushrooms and tomato paste with spices as an appetizer will decorate any festive table.
- 1.5 kg of cabbage;
- 1.5 kg of saffron milk caps;
- 200 g of onions;
- 3 pcs. carrots;
- 150 ml of tomato paste;
- 2 sec. l. vinegar 9%;
- 5 peas of black and allspice;
- 1.5-2 tbsp. l. topless salt;
- 1.5 tbsp. l. Sahara;
- 2 carnations;
- 1 tbsp. water;
- 1.5 tbsp. vegetable oil.
How to make a hodgepodge of saffron milk caps in the classical way will be shown by step-by-step instructions.
Peel the mushrooms, rinse and boil for 10 minutes. in boiling water, then fry until golden brown.
Peel all the vegetables, and then chop: cut the carrots into cubes, chop the cabbage as small as possible, cut the onion into half rings.
Fry carrots and onions in oil and put in a separate bowl.
Put the cabbage in an enamel pot, add water and bring to a boil.
Add vegetables and mushrooms, stir, simmer and pour in vinegar.
Add tomato paste, adding a little water, and simmer over low heat for 40 minutes.
Season with salt, add sugar and all remaining spices, stir and simmer for 20 minutes.
Spread the hot hodgepodge in sterilized jars, roll up and wrap.
Allow to cool and only then take to the cellar.
Solyanka of camelina with cauliflower for the winter
This original recipe for mushrooms with cabbage is an amazingly tasty and aromatic dish.
Cauliflower with mushrooms is an amazing interpretation of the hodgepodge, which in appearance will be very presentable. To fill 10 cans with a capacity of 0.5 liters, we need:
- 2.5 kg of mushrooms;
- 1.5 kg of cauliflower;
- 700 g of carrots and onions;
- 300-400 ml of vegetable oil;
- Salt to taste;
- 200 ml tomato sauce;
- 4 carnations;
- ¼ h. L. ground coriander;
- 2 pcs. bay leaf;
- 1 bunch of dill and / or parsley.
Camelina solyanka with cabbage is prepared for the winter as follows:
- The mushrooms are cleaned, washed, boiled for 15 minutes in boiling water.
- Spread in a colander, drain and chop into pieces.
- Peel and chop onions and carrots: onions - into cubes, carrots - on a coarse grater.
- Fry in a small amount of oil and put in a bowl with a thick bottom, in which the stewing will take place.
- Cabbage is boiled for 5 minutes in salted water and disassembled into inflorescences, injected into onions with carrots and the remaining oil is poured in.
- Stew for 30 minutes over low heat and add boiled mushrooms.
- Stew is continued for 10 minutes, tomato sauce, all spices and herbs are added along with chopped herbs.
- Stir until smooth and continue to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Packaged in sterilized jars, remove the bay leaf and discard, roll up and insulate until it cools.
- They are taken out to a cool basement and stored for no more than 6 months.
Mushroom hodgepodge with tomatoes for the winter: step by step instructions
Cabbage in a mushroom hodgepodge is a classic genre of Russian cuisine, however, even without this vegetable, you can prepare a blank. Camelina solyanka cooked with tomatoes acquires new flavors, which in no way makes the appetizer less nutritious and aromatic.
- 3 kg of saffron milk caps;
- 2 kg of fresh tomatoes;
- 1 kg of onions;
- 2 tbsp. l. salt and sugar;
- 400 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 tsp ground black pepper;
- 4 tbsp. l. vinegar 9%;
- 3 carnations.
Mushroom hodgepodge for the winter is prepared from saffron milk caps according to the step-by-step instructions described below.
- Cut the mushrooms after pretreatment and boil in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Peel the onion, cut into cubes and sauté in a little oil.
- Wash the tomatoes, grind through a meat grinder, add to the onion and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, add salt, sugar, ground pepper, cloves.
- Pour in the remaining oil, simmer for 40 minutes. over low heat.
- Pour in vinegar, simmer again for 10 minutes. and distribute in sterilized jars.
- Roll up, insulate until it cools and take it to the basement.
How to cook a hodgepodge of saffron milk caps for the winter with bell pepper
How to cook a hodgepodge of saffron milk caps for the winter in order to delight your loved ones with a delicious dish in winter and diversify the daily menu? Use a recipe for a hodgepodge with bell peppers, cabbage and mushrooms.
This appetizer will always help out if guests come unexpectedly.
- 2 kg of saffron milk caps;
- 1 kg of cabbage (late varieties);
- 500 g onions;
- 1 kg of bell pepper;
- 200-300 ml of vegetable oil;
- Salt to taste;
- 2 tbsp. l. Sahara;
- 50 ml vinegar 9%;
- 300 ml tomato paste;
- 2 tbsp. water.
How to properly cook a hodgepodge of saffron milk caps can be found in the step-by-step instructions of the original recipe.
- Peel, wash and chop all vegetables: finely chop the cabbage, chop the onion into cubes, chop the bell pepper into noodles.
- After peeling, boil the mushrooms for 20 minutes, let cool and cut into pieces.
- Fry until tender, add vegetables, except cabbage, and continue to fry for 15 minutes.
- Combine mushrooms, vegetables and chopped cabbage, salt, add sugar, tomato paste diluted with water and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Pour in vinegar, stir, continue simmering for another 20 minutes.
- Distribute the hodgepodge into sterilized glass containers and roll up.
- After complete cooling, put in a cool room.