Salads with honey agarics and chicken breast: simple recipes
Chicken breast salad with honey agarics is the dream of any gourmet. Such a hearty dish is perfect for any festive events or as an independent dish for family lunches and dinners. The products used in the salad are always combined with each other.
We offer 2 simple and delicious recipes that many housewives have tested in their kitchens and were satisfied.
Salad with fried honey mushrooms, pickled cucumbers and chicken breast
Fried mushrooms with chicken breast in a salad will add a special juiciness and piquancy. The dish is prepared quickly and quite simply, but the result will amaze everyone. I would like to say that the upcoming new year 2018 will not be able to do without the proposed salad recipe, which will rightfully take the main place on the festive table.
- 500 g honey agarics;
- 300 g chicken breast;
- 1 pc. potatoes and carrots;
- 200 g canned corn;
- 2 pickled cucumbers;
- 3 eggs;
- Salt and black pepper to taste;
- Vegetable oil - for frying;
- 1 onion head;
- 2 tbsp. l. chopped dill and parsley.
Salad with honey mushrooms and chicken breast is prepared according to the steps described.
Wash eggs, carrots and potatoes, put in boiling water and cook until tender (boil eggs for 10 minutes).
Allow to cool, peel and chop all boiled food into cubes.
Boil the chicken breast in salted water with your favorite spices, remove, let cool and cut into pieces.
Wash honey mushrooms, cut off the ends of the legs and put in boiling water.
Boil for 15 minutes, put in a colander and leave to drain. Put vegetable oil in a hot pan and fry for 15 minutes.
Cut the onions into cubes, add to the mushrooms, season with salt, pepper, stir and continue to fry until golden brown.
Drain the corn and cut the cucumbers into cubes.
Combine mayonnaise with chopped herbs, mix all cooked foods and season with mayonnaise.
Stir gently until smooth, sprinkle with herbs on top and put a few honey mushrooms.
Salad with boiled honey mushrooms and smoked chicken breast
A salad prepared with boiled mushrooms and chicken breast is a great option for a festive feast. And if you add pineapples, then even children will like the dish.
- 500 g of boiled honey mushrooms;
- 300 g smoked chicken breast;
- 200 g canned pineapple;
- 2 pickled cucumbers;
- 3 tbsp. l. shelled walnuts;
- 5 boiled chicken eggs;
- Salt to taste;
- Parsley greens.
- To prepare a delicious salad of honey agarics with chicken breast, you need, first of all, to chop all the offered products into cubes.
- Put boiled mushrooms on the bottom of a deep salad bowl, add salt and grease with mayonnaise.
- Put the pickled cucumbers, cut into cubes, on the mushrooms, top with pieces of smoked chicken breast and brush again with mayonnaise.
- Put canned pineapples in a layer on the smoked breast and sprinkle with walnuts chopped in a mortar.
- Put a layer of eggs on top, brush with mayonnaise and garnish with parsley.
- You can also decorate the top with pineapple half rings and whole boiled mushrooms.