Porcini mushrooms with cream: photos, recipes for cooking
The tandem of porcini mushrooms with cream always turns out deliciously tasty and aromatic. No one can resist such a dish, even the most fastidious gourmets.
Recipes for making porcini mushrooms with cream are an excellent option for all occasions: hearty lunches, light dinners, festive feasts. A platter of mushrooms with cream will easily satisfy hunger and diversify the family's daily menu.
Porcini mushrooms fried with cream in a pan
Porcini mushrooms fried with cream in a pan is a traditional way of cooking. Having the main product at hand, you can prepare an amazingly tasty and aromatic dish.
- 500 g of mushrooms;
- 3 onion heads;
- 300 ml cream;
- 3 tbsp. l. butter;
- Salt to taste.
The proposed recipe with a photo of cooking porcini mushrooms with cream will have a lot of benefits for those housewives who are just starting their culinary experience.
Peel, wash and cut onions into thin half rings.
After preliminary cleaning, wash the mushrooms, cut into cubes and fry in butter until golden brown.
Add half rings of onion to the mushrooms and continue frying for another 10 minutes. over medium heat.
Pour in half the cream, salt, stir and simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour in the other half of the cream, stir and simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes.
If you wish, you can sprinkle the finished dish with chopped parsley or dill (to taste).
How to cook porcini mushrooms with cream in the oven
Cooking porcini mushrooms with cream in the oven does not take much time, the main thing is to cut the mushrooms and vegetables, fry a little, put in a mold and bake. All nutrients will retain their properties and have a positive effect on the human body.
How to properly cook porcini mushrooms with cream in the oven, will explain a step-by-step recipe.
- 700 g of mushrooms;
- 300 g cream;
- 3 onion heads;
- 5 potatoes;
- 2 eggs;
- Salt to taste;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- A pinch of rosemary and 1 tsp. provencal herbs;
- Diced onion and garlic are fried in butter.
- Peeled and cut into pieces mushrooms are added, fried until blush.
- Whisk the cream with eggs until smooth, add salt, Provencal herbs, rosemary.
- Put peeled and cut potatoes on a greased baking sheet.
- Next, mushrooms with onions and garlic are laid out, and cream whipped with eggs is poured on top.
- The baking sheet is placed in a hot oven and baked for 30 minutes. at a temperature of 180-190 ° C.
Porcini mushrooms with cream and cheese in pots
Porcini mushrooms cooked with cream and cheese in pots are the ultimate culinary delight. The dish turns out to have a rich creamy taste with an amazing aroma. For cooking, you will need several pots and the products offered in the recipe.
- 1kg of mushrooms;
- 400 g green beans;
- 500 ml cream;
- 100 g butter;
- 200 g of hard cheese;
- 3 heads of onions;
- Salt to taste;
- 1 tbsp. l. Italian herbs.
- Grease the pots with butter and lay out the green beans.
- Fry the mushrooms and half rings of onion in a little butter for about 15 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste, place on the beans and sprinkle with a thin layer of grated hard cheese.
- Combine cream with Italian herbs and salt and stir well.
- Pour the contents of the pots, put a small piece of butter on top and sprinkle well with grated cheese.
- Cover and place in a hot oven.
- Bake at 190 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Serve as soon as the end-of-cooking signal sounds. An excellent addition to mushrooms with cream will be a salad of fresh vegetables with herbs.