Second courses with mushrooms champignons: photos and recipes with fresh and pickled mushrooms
Second courses with champignons are presented in a wide variety of recipes, in which these mushrooms are combined with many other products. Champignons are very tasty and at the same time inexpensive, which is why recipes for second courses with champignons in home cooking occupy a special niche.
Mushroom goulash with champignons
To prepare this second dish with mushrooms, you will need the following ingredients:
- 500 grams of fresh champignons;
- two onions;
- vegetable oil - three tablespoons;
- flour - a tablespoon;
- a tablespoon of ketchup;
- salt, garlic, pepper - to taste.
To prepare mushroom goulash, use the recipe for the second champignon dish from the photo below:
1. Peel the champignons, wash and boil for 10 minutes. Throw in a colander and leave to drain the water. Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion.
3. Put a frying pan on the stove, pour in oil and heat it well. Put mushrooms and onions, lightly fry, stirring constantly.
4. Peel and crush the cloves of garlic in a garlic bowl.
5. Add garlic, salt and pepper to the mushrooms and simmer for 10 minutes under a closed lid.
6. Sprinkle ready-made mushrooms with flour, add ketchup to them. If you want to make the goulash thinner, you can dilute it with a little water at this stage of cooking. Simmer for a few more minutes.
7. Mushroom goulash is ready, it is best served with vegetable salad or mashed potatoes.
Second course with champignons and potatoes: mushroom roast
Use these ingredients to make this delicious second course:
- potatoes - one kilogram;
- 1-2 carrots;
- 400 grams of champignons;
- canned peas - 250 g;
- six tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- soy sauce - 4 tablespoons;
- a glass of boiling water;
- salt, pepper, favorite spices - to taste.
Prepare the second dish with champignons and potatoes in this way:
1. Wash the mushrooms, cut into small pieces or plates.
2. Carrots and onions should be washed and peeled. Cut the onion into small cubes, grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
3. Preheat the pan, pour vegetable oil into it. Place the onions and carrots, fry over medium heat for three minutes, stirring constantly.
4. To fried onions and carrots add the prepared mushrooms, simmer the same amount.
5. Open a jar of canned peas and add to the pan with the liquid. Salt, pepper, season with your favorite spices, mix everything well.
6. Add soy sauce to the pan, stir and simmer for a few minutes.
7. Cut the peeled potatoes into slices and put it in a cauldron. Fold the fried vegetables on top, stir.
8. Pour the vegetables in the cauldron with boiled wateruntil it barely covers them, bring to a boil. Cook the roast with potatoes and mushrooms over low heat until the potatoes are fully cooked - about half an hour.
9. Roast in a cauldron can be put in the oven and baked until tender.
10. Top with mushroom roast, when serving, you can garnish with herbs.
Second dish of champignons with cheese
This recipe for the second course with mushrooms champignons is great for a festive table.
You will need the following products:
- 600 g of medium-sized mushrooms;
- onions - 1-2 pieces;
- two cloves of garlic;
- bacon - 100 grams;
- a couple of slices of white bread;
- hard cheese - 150 g;
- Provencal herbs to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Prepare the dish like this:
1. Peel the champignons, wipe dry with a towel, remove the legs and use a teaspoon to remove the pulp from the caps.
2. Put the hats on a baking sheet., but ideally they should be cooked on a wire rack so that the juice drains away and the mushrooms are not wet.
3.Now you can start preparing the mushroom filling.... To do this, finely chop the legs and cores of the mushrooms, cut the onion into small cubes, put it all in a preheated pan with vegetable oil.
4. Finely chop the garlic, cut the bacon into small slices and put it in the pan, remove from heat after 5 minutes and let cool.
5. Grind pieces of white bread into crumbsusing a blender and add to the filling too. At this stage of cooking, a little Provencal herbs should also be added to the filling, they will give the mushrooms a special piquant taste.
6. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees, fill the mushroom caps with the filling, sprinkle with grated cheese on top and send to bake for about 20 minutes. Serve the stuffed mushroom caps warm.
This is the second dish with mushrooms in the photo below.
Second course recipe with pickled mushrooms
Pickled mushrooms make a very tasty appetizer, which will always find a place on the festive table.
- 300 g of champignons;
- four garlic cloves;
- vegetable oil - five tablespoons;
- table vinegar - 1, 5 tbsp. l .;
- white pepper and black peas - half a tablespoon each;
- turmeric - on the tip of a knife;
- Bay leaf;
- sugar - one spoon;
- salt - 0.5 tsp
The second dish with pickled mushrooms is prepared as follows:
1. It is necessary to peel the mushroom caps, rinse and dry well with a kitchen towel to keep them dry.
2. Large mushrooms must be cut in half or into quarters.
3. Pour oil into a deep saucepan, add vinegar and mix these two components.
4. Add two types of pepper, turmeric and bay leaf, mix.
5. Peel and chop the garlic cloves longitudinal stripes, they should also be sent to the pan.
6. Add salt and sugar to the marinade, stir to dissolve. Put the prepared mushrooms in a saucepan, put it on low heat and cover with a lid.
7. After ten minutes, remove the lid, mix the mushrooms well and close the pan again.
8. After the same time, remove the splits from the pan., cool and transfer to a glass jar, pour marinade and refrigerate. Before serving, put the pickled mushrooms on a plate, sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs and onion half rings, season with aromatic vegetable oil.
The second dish of champignons according to the Italian recipe
To prepare a dish according to an Italian recipe, use the following products:
- 500 grams of fresh champignons;
- chopped greens - three tablespoons;
- chili pepper - one pod;
- olive oil - 3 tbsp l .;
- bread crumbs - three tablespoons;
- sea salt - one teaspoon;
- Italian herbs - a teaspoon;
- allspice - 1 tsp
The second dish of fresh champignons is prepared like this:
1. Mushrooms are washed, peeled and cut into thin slices.
2. Peeled and cut mushrooms placed in small baking tins in two or three layers.
3. In a separate container, mix the garlic, passed through a press, salt, pepper, Italian herbs, chopped chili, add olive oil and mix all the ingredients well.
4. Add finely chopped greens to this mass and mix again.
5. Mushrooms are poured with the prepared aromatic mixture, sprinkle with breadcrumbs on top and send to the oven for baking. Mushrooms are cooked at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Second course of mushrooms and fish
- 500 g fish fillet;
- two tomatoes;
- 200 g of champignons;
- a glass of cream;
- salt pepper;
- vegetable oil.
Follow this step-by-step recipe for the second course with mushrooms with mushrooms with a photo:
1. Peel the mushrooms and cut into thin slices, cut the onion into half rings.
2. Pour vegetable oil into a preheated pan, fry mushrooms and onions until golden brown.
3. Cut tomatoes into slices, fish into small slices.
4.To the bottom of a baking dish, lined with parchment paper, lay out the tomato slices, put the fish on top.
5. Lay the fried mushrooms and onions on top of the fish in an even layer.
6. Pour the cream into a deep bowl, add salt and pepper, mix and pour over the fish and vegetables.
7. Put the form in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, bake for half an hour.