Fried, stewed and baked chanterelles in sour cream: step by step photos, recipes and form of how to cook mushrooms
Every mushroom picker dreams of "hunting" for chanterelles in the forest. These fruiting bodies are not only tasty and beautiful in appearance, but also very healthy. Few people know that chanterelles are not able to accumulate radioactive substances and salts of heavy metals from the air. This advantage makes them even more attractive to those who like "quiet hunting". In addition, you can make a lot of delicious treats from chanterelles. So, dishes from chanterelles in sour cream rightfully occupy leading positions on the festive and everyday tables of many families. Appetizing and aromatic mushrooms in combination with a fermented milk product will not leave anyone indifferent. And if you dilute this combination with other ingredients, you can organize a full lunch, dinner or funny friendly gatherings.
Many novice housewives who want to please their family with mushroom dishes are interested in how you can cook chanterelles in sour cream deliciously. It is not difficult to do this, however, first of all, it is required to carry out primary processing. This includes cleaning and boiling the fruit bodies. The last action is carried out at will - the mushrooms do not need to be boiled.
The following 13 recipes will make cooking chanterelles in sour cream easy and fun, and the result will surprise even the most demanding gourmets.
Recipe for fresh chanterelles in sour cream: the process of cooking mushrooms with video
From the fresh mushroom harvest brought from the forest, each hostess will leave some fruit bodies to fry for the next family meal. The recipe for fresh chanterelles in sour cream is easy to prepare. It will be a good help, allowing you to organize a delicious dinner for the arrival of dear guests.
- 0.6-0.7 kg of fresh chanterelles;
- 200 g sour cream (any fat content);
- Salt, favorite spices, vegetable oil;
- Fresh herbs (any) for serving.
To fry fresh chanterelles in sour cream, you need to clean them of dirt and forest debris, cut off and discard the hardened parts of the legs, and pour over the fruit bodies with boiling water.
Large specimens should be cut into several pieces, and small ones should be left intact.
Put a clean and dry skillet on fire and let it warm up.
Send chanterelles fried without adding vegetable oil.
When frying, liquid will begin to emerge from the mushrooms.
When most of the liquid has evaporated, add some vegetable oil.
Continue frying the chanterelles for about 10-15 minutes, then pour in the sour cream.
Salt, add your favorite spices, mix well.
Cover with a lid, extinguish for about 7 minutes, setting the fire to the lowest setting.
At the end, sprinkle generously with chopped herbs.
The recipe for chanterelles in sour cream is also presented in a video that will clearly show each cooking process.
How to cook chanterelle mushrooms, fried in sour cream with onions
Chanterelles fried with onions in sour cream are also in demand in the home kitchen. Combining fruit bodies, fermented milk product and onion, you get a hearty, aromatic and mouth-watering dish.
- 0.8 kg of prepared chanterelles;
- 2 medium onion heads;
- 150 g fat sour cream;
- 1 small bunch of green onions;
- 1 bay leaf;
- 3-5 peas of black pepper;
- Salt, vegetable oil.
How to cook chanterelle mushrooms, fried in sour cream with onions?
- Heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms in it until the liquid evaporates.
- Chop the onions in any convenient way: cubes, thin rings, half rings or quarters.
- Add the onion to the mushrooms and continue the frying process for about 15-20 minutes, adjusting the intensity of the heat as you like.
- Chop green onions and set aside as you will need them at the end of the process.
- Mix black pepper and bay leaf with sour cream, add to the pan.
- After 5-7 minutes.sprinkle with chopped onion and salt to taste.
- After another couple of minutes, turn off the stove and serve the dish with any side dish.
How to fry chanterelles in sour cream with potatoes in vegetable oil
The recipe for fried chanterelles in sour cream can be diversified by adding the simplest ingredient that is in every kitchen - potatoes. But, despite the availability of products, the taste of the finished dish is amazing. As a result, guests and family will be satisfied!
- 0.8 kg of potatoes;
- 0.5 kg of chanterelles;
- 100 ml sour cream;
- 2 medium-sized onions;
- Vegetable oil;
- Seasoning for potatoes (optional);
- Salt to taste.
Thanks to the above description, frying chanterelles in sour cream with potatoes will not be difficult.
- Peel the tubers, cut into slices and cover with cold water for about 20 minutes. Such a procedure will help remove unnecessary starch, as a result of which the potatoes will have a beautiful golden crust.
Tip: Pay attention to the type of potato you are using. Try to choose red varieties for frying, as yellows are considered starchy and disintegrate during cooking.
- Place the washed potatoes on a tea towel, drain and dry.
- Heat the oil (about 50 ml) in a frying pan, send the potatoes there and fry for 15 minutes over high heat.
- Cut the onion into thin half rings, add to the potatoes and let cook again for 10 minutes. over low heat with the lid open.
- Boil the mushrooms in advance, then cut into pieces, add to the vegetables, stir and fry over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Add sour cream with seasoning to the dish, stir.
- Season with salt, cover and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
Chanterelles with chicken fillet in homemade sour cream
Chanterelles with chicken fillet in sour cream taste vaguely reminiscent of a popular appetizer of French cuisine - julienne.
- 0.6 kg of chanterelles (the amount is indicated in boiled form);
- 50 g butter + 25 g for frying mushrooms;
- 1 tbsp. l. wheat flour (premium grade);
- 150-200 ml of homemade sour cream;
- 2 chicken fillets;
- 5-7 peas of black pepper;
- 1 bay leaf;
- Salt, pepper, fresh herbs.
Cooking chanterelles in sour cream can be carried out using not only fresh fruit bodies, but also frozen and even canned ones.
- So, the chicken fillet is washed and put in a pot of water.
- Bring to a boil, add black pepper and bay leaf.
- Cook until tender, then turn off the heat, remove the fillet from the pan and cut into cubes or cubes.
- In a frying pan, melt 25 g of butter, in which the mushrooms are fried until tender.
- Flour is fried separately in a dry frying pan until golden brown.
- Add 50 g of butter, use a fork to make a homogeneous consistency.
- Sour cream is poured in, salted to taste and pepper, then the whole mass is mixed and stewed over low heat for 7 minutes.
- Fried fruit bodies are laid out in a baking dish, chicken fillet is distributed on top.
- The mass is poured with sour cream sauce, after which the form with the dish is sent to the oven preheated to 180 ° C.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and sprinkle with finely chopped herbs before serving.
The recipe for stewed bell pepper with chanterelles in sour cream
This recipe is a bit unusual, but very original. Chanterelles are stewed in sour cream, but this process takes place in bell pepper. Traditionally, it is customary to stuff pepper with meat and make tomato filling, but in this case, you can safely experiment with filling and gravy, which is what it is proposed to do.
- 1 kg of peeled chanterelles;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 large + 1 small onion;
- 8-10 pcs. small sweet bell pepper;
- 0.5 tbsp. sour cream;
- ¾ Art. purified water;
- 1 bay leaf;
- Vegetable oil, salt, pepper.
The recipe for chanterelles stewed in sour cream, stuffed with bell pepper, is divided into stages.
- Pass the chanterelles through a meat grinder or cut into small pieces.
- Grate the carrots and chop the onion into small cubes.
- Heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the onion in it.
- Add carrots and continue to fry until tender.
- Simultaneously fry the chanterelles until tender, then combine them with vegetables, simmer for 10 minutes, without covering the lids.
- Salt the resulting mass to taste, let it cool and stuff the bell pepper with it, which should be previously cleaned of seeds.
- Put the stuffed peppers in a saucepan, and in the meantime, prepare the sour cream filling.
- Fry half rings of a small onion in a pan with vegetable oil.
- Add sour cream and pour in water, stir, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add bay leaves, simmer for 5 minutes. and pour the stuffed pepper over it.
- Put a saucepan with pepper on low heat and simmer until tender, about 35-40 minutes.
Pork baked with pickled chanterelles in sour cream
Nobody will forget the taste of pickled chanterelles baked with pork in sour cream - neither family members nor guests invited to the holiday! This hearty dish will also be appreciated by the main meat eaters - men.
- 700 g of pork pulp;
- 700 g of pickled chanterelles;
- 200 ml sour cream;
- 2 onions;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 3 tomatoes;
- Ground black pepper, refined oil;
- Fresh greens;
- Spices for meat.
A detailed recipe for pork baked with chanterelles in sour cream is described below:
- Rinse the meat in water, cut into pieces and beat each slightly with a kitchen hammer.
- Season with spices for meat, add black pepper, chopped garlic and mix.
- Meanwhile, fry the mushrooms and onion half rings in a little oil for about 7 minutes. Before cooking, the canned product must be thoroughly rinsed in water and lightly dried on a paper towel.
- Put the meat in a baking dish, spread the mushrooms on top.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and put on top in one layer.
- Drizzle with sour cream and place in a hot oven (190 ° C) for 60 minutes. There is no need to salt the dish, since this preservative is already present in the spice for meat. In addition, pickled mushrooms are salty themselves.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill, parsley or cilantro before serving.
How to stew chanterelles in sour cream to make gravy
Chanterelle sauce in sour cream aims to complement any usual second dish in an original way - potatoes, porridge or pasta.
- 250 g of chanterelles;
- 170 ml sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. l. flour (premium);
- 100 ml of milk (or more, depending on the desired thickness);
- Salt and vegetable oil;
- Dill greens.
How to stew chanterelles in sour cream to make a delicious gravy?
- After the initial processing, cut the fruit bodies into pieces and put in a pan, pouring a little vegetable oil.
- Fry for 10 minutes, until the liquid evaporates and the mushrooms begin to acquire a golden crust.
- Send flour to the mushrooms, mix well, continue to fry for 3 minutes.
- Add sour cream, pour in milk (you can take water), stir and salt to taste.
- Simmer the mass over low heat for 7 minutes, while remembering to stir it constantly.
- If the gravy is too thick, add a little more milk and simmer again for 5-7 minutes.
- Before turning off the stove, sprinkle the dish with dill, after chopping it with a knife.
How to cook chanterelles in sour cream with egg and canned cucumbers
How else can you cook chanterelle mushrooms in sour cream? Many housewives, in order to feed their families in a short time, fry mushrooms with the addition of eggs.
- 350 g of boiled or frozen chanterelles;
- 4-5 fresh chicken eggs;
- 1 or 2 canned cucumbers (depending on size)
- 3 t. L. sour cream;
- Salt, pepper, vegetable oil.
Thanks to a step-by-step recipe with a photo, it will not be difficult to cook chanterelles in sour cream with eggs.
- Fry the fruit bodies, after cutting them into cubes, for 7-10 minutes.
- Add cucumber, cut into strips (squeeze excess liquid with your hands), pour in sour cream.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs in one bowl and add a little salt and pepper.
- Pour into a pan with mushrooms, stir and, covered with a lid, bring to readiness.
How to cook chanterelles with zucchini in the oven
Chanterelles baked in sour cream with zucchini is another hearty and tasty dish that can be safely put even on a festive table.
- 2 small zucchini;
- 600 g of chanterelles (pickled);
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 200 ml sour cream;
- 1 carrot and 1 onion;
- Spices - salt, pepper;
- Vegetable oil.
How to cook chanterelles in sour cream with zucchini?
- Rinse the zucchini and cut into slices 1.5-2 cm thick, remove the center.
- In a frying pan with vegetable oil, fry half rings of onions and carrot shavings.
- Add mushrooms, cut into slices, salt to taste and fry with the lid open for 15 minutes.
- Put the zucchini rings on a greased baking sheet.
- Put the fried mass into each ring using a tablespoon.
- In sour cream, mix the garlic passed through a press, pepper and a little salt.
- Pour the stuffed zucchini with the resulting sour cream sauce and place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes, sprinkle with fresh herbs if desired.
Recipe for cooking chanterelles fried in sour cream with sausage
Among the various options for cooking chanterelle mushrooms in sour cream, there is a recipe with smoked sausage.
- 200 g smoked sausage;
- 1 onion;
- 450 g of chanterelles (boil);
- 150 ml low-fat sour cream (mayonnaise is possible);
- A mixture of ground peppers;
- ½ tbsp. l. vegetable oil.
Delicious chanterelles in sour cream will help you prepare a recipe with a photo.
- Cut the onion into half rings or cubes, chop the chanterelles into pieces.
- Cut the sausage into strips, and then start frying.
- Fry the onions in vegetable oil, then add the mushrooms.
- Fry for 10 minutes, then add the sausage and continue to fry for another 7 minutes.
- Add sour cream, a mixture of ground peppers, salt if necessary.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. over low heat.
Chanterelles with sauerkraut in sour cream
Cooking chanterelle mushrooms in sour cream also means adding other ingredients. So, with sauerkraut, the dish will turn out to be very appetizing.
- 350 g sauerkraut;
- 350 g of fresh white cabbage;
- 400 g of prepared chanterelles;
- 1 carrot and 1 onion;
- 4 tbsp. l. sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. l. tomato paste;
- ½ tbsp. water;
- Salt, pepper, vegetable oil.
The above recipe with a photo will help make fried chanterelles in sour cream with cabbage tasty and satisfying.
- Chop fresh cabbage and cut mushrooms into slices.
- Chop the onion into cubes, and turn the carrots into shavings using a grater.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add onions and carrots, fry.
- Next, send the mushrooms to the pan, and after a few minutes add sauerkraut.
- Continue to fry for about 7 minutes, then add fresh cabbage.
- In 10 minutes. pour in sour cream and add tomato paste, diluted in water.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, cover, reduce heat and simmer until tender.
Recipe for cooking chanterelles with garlic and sour cream in a slow cooker
An incredibly appetizing dish that will not leave anyone indifferent and even more hungry - chanterelles cooked with sour cream in a slow cooker. All the ingredients mentioned in the recipe work together perfectly to make the dish delicious.
- 500 g of chanterelles;
- 200 ml sour cream;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 2 heads of onions;
- Vegetable oil;
- Spices to taste;
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
Many housewives choose this particular recipe, because it is a pleasure to cook chanterelles in sour cream in a slow cooker.
- Rinse the mushrooms in plenty of water, cut off the tips of the legs and drain, placing them on a sieve.
- Cut into pieces and place in the multicooker bowl, where the vegetable oil is already poured, about 4 tbsp. l.
- Turn on the "Fry" mode for 5 minutes, then add the diced onion and turn on the "Fry" mode again, but for 15 minutes.Do not close the lid so that you can regularly stir the contents of the multicooker.
- Pour in the sour cream, turn on the "Stew" mode for 20 minutes. and close the lid.
- After the signal, open the lid, add spices, salt to taste, chopped garlic and ground pepper, stir.
- Serve with boiled or fried potatoes, Italian pasta, and various cereals.
Step-by-step recipe for cooking chanterelles with cheese in sour cream
Recipes for cooking fried chanterelles in sour cream can also be diluted with hard cheese. Such a dish is boldly served even for festive events.
- Chanterelles - 800 g;
- Sour cream - 200 ml;
- Hard cheese - 200 g;
- Butter - 50 g;
- Dill greens;
- Wheat flour - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Salt to taste;
- Water - 1.5 tbsp.;
- Lemon juice - 4 tbsp. l.
The recipe for cooking chanterelles in sour cream with cheese is presented in stages.
- Chanterelles are boiled in salted water, left to drain and cut into pieces.
- They are fried in melted butter until golden brown.
- Flour is poured in, mixed thoroughly and fried for 5 minutes.
- Lemon juice is poured in, chopped dill is added and added.
- Stirred and simmer over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Sour cream is diluted with water, grated cheese is poured in, whipped.
- Poured into mushrooms, mixed and covered with a lid, stewed for 15 minutes.
- Served with boiled potatoes, rice or bulgur.